Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
1. Hodde J, Janis A, Ernst D, Zopf D, Sherman D, Johnson C. Effects of sterilization on an extracellular matrix scaffold: part I. Composition and matrix architecture. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2007 Apr;18(4):537-43.
2. Hodde JP, Ernst DM, Hiles MC. An investigation of the long-term bioactivity of endogenous growth factor in OASIS Wound Matrix. J Wound Care. 2005 Jan;14(1):23-5.
3. Lindberg K, Badylak SF. Porcine small intestinal submucosa (SIS): A bioscaffold supporting in vitro primary human epidermal cell differentiation and synthesis of basement membrane points. Burns 2001; 27:254-266.
4. Badylak S, Liang A, Record R, Tullius R, Hodde J. Endothelial cell adherence to small intestinal submucosa: An acellular bioscaffold. Biomaterials 1999; 20: 2257-2263.
5. Badylak SF, Park K, Peppas N, McCage G, Yoder M. Marrow-derived cells populate scaffolds composed of xenogeneic extracellular matrix. Exp Hematol 2001; 19: 1301-1218.
6. Nihsen ES, Johnson CE, Hiles MC. Bioactivity of small intestinal submucosa and oxidized regenerated cellulose/collagen. Adv Skin Wound Care 2008; 21:479-486.
7. Rice RD, Ayubi FS, Shaub ZJ, Parker DM, Armstrong PJ, Tsai JW. Comparison of Surgisis, Alloderm, and Vicryl Woven Mesh Grafts for abdominal wall defect repair in an animal model. Aesthet Plast Surg. 2010;34:290-296.
8. Nevins M, Nevins ML, Camelo M, Camelo JM, Schupbach P, Kim DM. The Clinical Efficacy of DynaMatrix Extracellular Membrane in Augmenting Keratinized Tissue. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2010 Apr;30(2):151-61.
From A to Z
WE want to hear from you