Immediate Placement & Long-Term Aesthetics
Stabilizing Dual-Thread Design
- Dual-thread design for immediate placement in an extraction socket
- Anatite? pink surface provides a natural hue through the peri-implant mucosa
Internal TiLobe?connection ensures a tight conical seal and incorporates ?platform switching?
Micro-threads minimize pressure on the cortical bone, while aggressive macro threads offer primary mechanical stability, especially in soft bone?providing optimal insertion torque and immediate function in all bone types.
Bone-Like Biomimetic Surface
The BioSpark? proprietary anodic spark deposition (ASD) process produces a charged macro?micro?nano textured surface that mimics the chemical composition and structure of natural bone.
Natural Long-Term Aesthetics
The dark gray shadow of traditional titanium implants are no longer a concern with the AnaTite? pink surface, featuring a natural, uniformly pink hue that closely resembles the peri-implant mucosa.
Designed for Immediate Function
- Micro-threads minimize pressure on the cortical bone while providing primary stability
- Aggressive macro-threads offer initial mechanical stability, especially in soft bone
- Apical cutting flutes create space and release pressure during insertion
- Anchor flute design further secures implant by providing resistance to reverse torque
The Biomimetic surface of Genesis mimics the chemistry of bone(1)?
- BioSpark?, a proprietary anodic spark deposition (ASD) process, produces a charged macro?micro?nano textured surface
- The hydrophilic surface is enriched with charged calcium and phosphorous ions to stimulate cellular metabolic activity and osteoblast proliferation(4,5)
- The implant surface design is similar to natural bone, helping stimulate early fibronectin absorption while enhancing adhesion, proliferation, and differentiation of osteoblasts6
- The BioSpark surface facilitates faster osseointegration as compared to macro?micro textured titanium surfaces(2,3)
*As demonstrated in a sheep model and in vitro studies
The Keystone Arch
- Aggressive threads allow for temporary restoration to be placed immediately
- 17? & 30? angled multi-unit abutments simplify full arch restorations
- Wide molar posterior implants for a complete molar-to-molar fixed restoration
- Le Gu?hennec L, Soueidan A, Layrolle P, Amouriq Y. Surface Treatments of Titanium Dental Implants for Rapid Osseointegration. Dent Mater. 2007 Jul;23(7):844-54. Epub 2006 Aug 14.
- Giavaresi G, Chiesa R, Fini M, Sandrini E. Effect of a Multiphasic Anodic Spark Deposition Coating on the Improvement of Implant Osseointegration in the Osteopenic Trabecular Bone of Sheep. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2008 Jul-Aug;23(4):659-68.
- Giavaresi G, Fini M, Chiesa R, Giordano C, Sandrini E, Bianchi AE, Ceribelli P, Giardino R. A Novel Multiphasic Anodic Spark Deposition Coating for the Improvement of Orthopedic ?Implant Osseointegration: An Experimental Study in the Cortical Bone of Sheep. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2008 Jun 15;85(4):1022-31.
- Sandrini E, Giordano C, Busini V, Signorelli E, Cigada A. Apatite Formation and Cellular Response of a Novel Bioactive Titanium. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2007 Jun;18(6):1225-37. Epub 2007 Feb 3.
- Giordano C, Sandrini E, Del Curto B, Signorelli Titanium for Osteointegration: Comparison Between a Novel Biomimetic Treatment and Commercially Exploited Surfaces. E, Rondelli G, Di Silvio L. J Appl Biomater Biomech. 2004 Jan-Apr;2(1):35-44.
- Sandrini E, Morris C, Chiesa R, Cigada A, J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2005 May;73(2):392-9 Santin M. In Vitro Assessment of the Osteointegrative Potential of a Novel Multiphase Anodic Spark Deposition Coating for Orthopaedic and Dental Implants.